Watson’s Bay, 2030

Sunday 23 November 2014

When we first moved to Sydney, I sat down one evening (with a large glass of wine) and researched my surroundings. The result was a very long wishlist of must-dos to be fulfilled at every available opportunity. A trip to Watsons Bay was top of that list and we finally got around to hopping on the ferry a couple of weekends ago. It’s a beautiful area with jaw dropping views of the city and the north shore, a few fantastic restaurants and coastal walk along the headland (with a LIGHTHOUSE people). I’ll post those pictures separately but it’s the houses that first got my attention. Hopefully they will keep yours too.

Wishful Thinking - Watson's Bay

IMG_2294

IMG_2296

IMG_2297

IMG_2298

IMG_2300

IMG_2302

IMG_2308

IMG_2310

IMG_2318

| All images via Wishful Thinking |

3 comments

  1. beautiful. and all the colour. I wish I could live in a place like this. happy sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. I can feel the heat and sunshine.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. i love all the porches and the lovely foliage.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!