Rounded

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Show of hands please. Who’s digging the rounded sunglasses? As someone who grew up in the late 80s and 90s, this isn’t the first time they have been a trend. For this very reason, I initially rejected them when I started to see them appearing on the beach and magazine pages but after a few months of eying them from the sidelines (no pun intended), I am ready to embrace my inner hipster. Just curious to know who’s with me?

Glasses

Sunnies

Pretty

zerouv oversize round sunglasses 8370

THREAD & STONE photography: jenavieve belair   ∆   models: brook power & dylan barmore

round sunglasses | summer style

SUMMER SUN GLASSES

Black Round Sunglasses by Sabo Skirt. Need these in my life this summer!

| Click on the image to go to the source |

2 comments

  1. oh, I'm not sure. I was around the last time too and didn't like it back then. and it simply doesn't suit my face either. so I think I pass and stick with my bug eye sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so boho but I totally can't pull it off

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!